Ready to say hasta la vista to mosquitoes? This pest ruins summer plans so there is little doubt you want to get rid of them. But that sometimes is easier said than done. Remember the 7 T’s of mosquito control and the process becomes much easier. What are the 7 T’s of mosquito control?
1. Tip: Tip pots, plastic toys, buckets and other items in your outdoor spaces that may collect standing water.
2. Toss: Grass, leaves, and firewood from your lawn.
3. Turn: Larger yard ornaments and toys over so they cannot collect water.
4. Tighten: Tarps over equipment that stays outdoors. With a tarp, they will not collect water.
5. Take Care: Home maintenance chores should be tended to as soon as there is a problem. Otherwise, standing water is one of the many problems you will face as a result.
6. Tag Team: Team up with neighbors to develop an effective mosquito treatment plan. When everyone in the neighborhood works together to keep this pest away, the results are superb.
7. Treat: Treating your yard with a mosquito repellent is necessary if you want to keep this pest away from your property. Call a professional to learn more about mosquito treatment in Chevy Chase options available.
Why Should You Be Concerned With Mosquitoes?
Aside from the fact that mosquitoes bite, they cause a lot of other nuisance and worry as well. Why is it important to keep mosquitoes off your property?
· They carry diseases, like West Nile Virus, which can be transmitted through bites.
· Mosquitoes lay eggs in water on your property. In no time you can have a big problem on your hands.
· You can spend more time outdoors when mosquitoes are not a threat.
· The peace of mind one enjoys after mosquito treatment is second to none.